Charge: The Steering Committee (SC) for the Greater Minnesota transit technology planning project provides guidance to the MnDOT project manager and consulting team to support stakeholder engagement and the plan-development process. The SC does not represent all stakeholders, but rather works to ensure all perspectives and voices are heard.
Responsibilities: Prepare for SC activities, such as reviewing materials provided in advance. Actively participate in SC activities, or provide notification if unable to attend. Adhere to norms established by the group.
Organization: SC meetings are convened by MnDOT project manager or designee. Meeting content and contributions are provided by consulting team and SC members.
Steering Committee members are project stakeholders from rural, Tribal, and small urban transit providers, and MnDOT. Members are appointed by MnDOT with an anticipated term through April 30, 2021. Members unable to attend a meeting may send a substitute; MnDOT makes any additional or replacement appointments as needed. See list and map of SC members below.
- Donna Anderson, Operations Manager, Central Community Transit, Wilmar
- Kirby Becker, Unit Supervisor, MnDOT
- Michael Boll, Technology Director, Rainbow Rider, Lowry
- Brenda Brittin, Transit Director, Rainbow Rider, Lowry
- Tiffany Collins, Transit Director, Central Community Transit, Wilmar
- Ramona Desjarlait, Transit Director, Red Lake Nation, Red Lake
- Melinda Estey, Transit Project Manager, MnDOT
- John Groothuis, Transit Project Manager, MnDOT
- Aleda Johnson, Director of Technology, Duluth Transit Authority, Duluth
- Matt Kallroos, Planner, Region Five Development Commission, Staples
- Jack Larson, Transit Director, Arrowhead Area Transit, Virginia
- Gary Ludwig, Transit Director, Trailblazer, Glencoe
- Elliot McFadden, Shared Mobility Coordinator, MnDOT
- Heather Molesworth, Family Services Director, West Central Minnesota Community Action, Elbow Lake
- Chuck Morris, Technology Coordinator, MnDOT
- Victoria Nill, Office Director, MnDOT
- Ia Xiong, Director of Transit, City of Rochester, Rochester